Thursday, June 5, 2014

Nuisance Property Report Training at True Love

Nuisance Property Reporting Training:


WHO:  Pastor Levy and True Love Missionary Baptist Church
Where:   2nd and Keefe
When:   Thursday, June 12th from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM.

Meeting Description:
The tentative agenda is as follows

·        * Description of nuisance activity, nuisance properties, and how they negatively impact the community

·         *How to report non-criminal nuisance activity – I will lead this piece and attached a document I plan on using for a handout.  Let me know if I’m missing something, but my focus given the brevity of the meeting is on reporting issues to the City like illegal dumping, deteriorating buildings, etc.

·         *Presentation on 80-10 nuisance activity – Nick DeSiato to lead this

·         *Block Watch Information – District 5 Police and CPU to lead this.

No comments:

Post a Comment