Friday, March 6, 2015

City of Milwaukee Career Fair



Thursday, March 12, 2015
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
City Hall Rotunda
200 E Wells St, Milwaukee, WI
Ever considered a career in local government?
Come to the
City of Milwaukee Career Fair  to learn about current and future  City job opportunities!
See you there!

“What I do is worthwhile.”
“I learn so much every day!”
“I’m helping to build and improve my community.”
“I appreciate the opportunities to advance.”
“I value the good working conditions.”
“I value the City’s commitment to training and developing its employees.”
“I’m making a difference.”
“It’s meaningful work.”
“I find my work challenging, yet fulfilling.”
“City salaries and benefits are still a great value!”
“We like the team atmosphere!”
“I’m able to put my degree to work.”

No comments:

Post a Comment