Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Employment positions available.

Good morning,

I am the recruiter for the Fire and Police Commission, recruiting for entry-level positions in the Fire and Police Departments.  I have been with the city for sixteen years, with the majority of my time served under the Police Department. I am excited to be here and  look forward to working with everyone.   

We are currently accepting applications for our youth programs:  Police Aide and Fire Cadet. Both are paid full time employment with progressive career paths in protective services.  For more information please visit http://city.milwaukee.gov/fpc/Job-Opportunities.htm#.VCLES_ldVZs

I have attached the flyer regarding our upcoming Open HouseSaturday, October 4, 2014.  Please distribute to your senior students.  Also if possible can you please make an announcement regarding the event?

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns or to request a representative to come out and speak with your students!

APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON LINE ONLY!!!


La'Neka S. Horton
Recruiter
Milwaukee Fire and Police Commission

No comments:

Post a Comment